Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
Our company treats personal data conforming the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: Verdorfer Karin, who may be contacted by the following means: Tel. 0473 923060; E-Mail: email@example.com.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made
- the period of stay you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, insofar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose of providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationship, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints:
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06 69677 3785, telephone: (+39) 06 696771, email: email@example.com .
- Session cookies are deleted after closing the session;
- Persistant cookies are not deleted after closing the session and will remain valid until their set expiry date.
First-party and third-party cookies for analysis
These cookies are used for anonymous collection and analysis of traffic and usage of the website by the user. For example time spent on the website, geographical origin, pages visited, interests for marketing purposes.
Visitors have the opportunity to register in order to receive our newsletter. In case of registration, all personal data shall be processed according to the information letter or the purpose of data processing in accordance with the internal procedures for contact management.
Google will not align the IP address of the user with any other data possessed by Google and will not establish a connection with the identity of the user.
Google can make these information available to third parties if permitted by law. For any further information please refer to the following link: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners
The user can disable the usage of Google Analytics completely by installing an ‘opt-out’ component on his/her own browser: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These cookies integrate features (developed by third parties) into the website; for example the social plugin of the social networks as Facebook, for sharing the content of this website on the social networks’ pages. These cookies are generated by the corresponding websites.
- Facebook information note: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access your account, privacy tab
- Twitter information note: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Google+ information note: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
These are cookies stored for a longer period of time in order to create user profiles and use them for promotional purposes. This website does not use any profiling cookies.
Handling and disabling cookies
The user can disable the usage of cookies on his/her browser. Please consider that the fact of disabling technical cookies can interfere with the usage of the website.
Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835